Terms and Conditions
Dubai Customs Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of the Dubai Customs website (the "Site") is
subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as U.A.E. laws.
Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these
Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user.
By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without
limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Dubai Customs maintains the right to modify these Terms and
Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications
on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting,
unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the
posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such
modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the
current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You
are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all
laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the
Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others
to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or
give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus,
"Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may
alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the
hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do
not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or
other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a
relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or
allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal
information. You agree that any information provided to us in these
areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under
the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another
person, and that you will not adopt a user name that Dubai eGovernment,
in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
Termination of Use
Dubai Customs may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend
your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason,
including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for
other conduct which Dubai Customs, in its sole discretion, believes is
unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no
longer be authorized to access the Site, and Dubai Customs will use any
means possible to enforce this termination.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Dubai Customs and
all of its employees and agents from any and all liabilities incurred
in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these
Terms and Conditions of Use, including reasonable attorneys' fees and
costs. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim.
Dubai Customs reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the
exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to
indemnification by you. You agree not to settle any matter without the
written consent of Dubai Customs.