Customs Clearance group allows clients to:
- Declare and obtain clearance for the movement of goods in and out of the emirate of Dubai
- Book for scheduling Customs inspection for their cargo
- Get recommendations and technical opinions through a competent work teams in several areas and as per customer needs.
- Appeal any decision issued by Dubai Customs that does not fulfill their needs.
- Provide justifications on their missing documentations or differences in the provided documents for their cargo to eliminate information discrepancies
- Submit a request to extend the temporary admission period when it exceeds the permitted time limit in accordance with rules and the regulations of customs
- Share intelligence information with Dubai Customs for public safety and to help expose corruption, suspicious activities or malpractices.
- Request for classification goods and HS Code