Dubai Customs is committed to developing its customer service and complaints handling systems, following the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice-President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to go beyond satisfying customers to making them happy, and in line with the Happiness Indicator initiative launched by His Highness to measure the public’s happiness and satisfaction of government services. To that end, DC always devises new goals for developing customer service and complaints handling, following the latest world-class criteria. Thanks to fully conforming with international controllers for customer service, DC was able to re-new the ISO Certifications.
DC is committed to services’ highest quality, on-time delivery and dealing with complaints in a pre-set time frame. In addition, it ensures continuous development of procedures to meet clients expectations, amongst other things that provide a healthy and satisfactory environment for DC and clients alike.
To maintain quality highest standards, Dubai Customs is committed to the following:
- Measure performance and compare with best practice national and international benchmark standards.
- Use client feedback to identify and resolve problems.
- Make best use of available information systems and technology to ensure efficient operations.
- Undertake research into the evolving role of customs matters.
- Ensure that legislation, policy and procedures are maintained.
- Manage the acquisition, development, sharing and use of knowledge.