New / Renewal of Customs Representative Card
1. Client shall submit a request for customs representative card through Dubai Trade Portal www.dubaitrade.ae
, and upload the following documents:
• A copy of its trade license.
• A copy of the representative's valid passport.
• A copy of U.A.E national sponsor's passport.
• A picture with a size of (2*3 cm).
• A copy of the passport of the authorized signatory.
• An attested general power of attorney in case the authorized signatory is NOT the U.A.E national sponsor.
• A copy of partners register (If the company is a company with a limited liability).
• A copy of the labour card.
• For free zones requests, client shall upload a letter from the free zone authority permitting the issuance of a representative card.
Amendments / Damage of a Customs Representative Card
1. Client shall submit a request for a replacement of damaged card through Dubai Trade Portal “www.dubaitrade.ae”
2. Client shall upload a copy of the trade license.
Replacement of Lost Representative Card
1. Client shall submit a request for a replacement of lost card through Dubai Trade Portal “www.dubaitrade.ae”
2. Client shall upload a letter from police proving such losing.
Cancellation of Customs Representative Card
Client shall submit the following:
1. The original card.
2. A copy of the representative's passport.
3. A letter from Company mentioning the reason of cancellation.
4. A copy of residence permit cancellation.
New Card: AED 150
Renewal: AED 150
Replacement of Lost/Damaged Card: AED 150
Amendments: AED 100
Note: In case of card expiry, a delay fine of AED 50/month shall be imposed on the client unless the card is to be renewed within one month from expiry date.