The documents and administrative fees required for trademark recording for customs protection purposes are:
- A Trademark Recording Application Form for Customs Protection Purposes.
- An ID copy of the trademark owner or legal representative thereof.
- A valid copy of the trademark registration certificate issued by the Ministry of Economy.
- A duly authenticated and translated copy of the Power of Attorney.
- A CD containing the trademark’s most recent details and features from the manufactures, which allows Dubai Customs to distinguish between original and counterfeit products.
- Attach to file all documents.
- A Trademark Recording Application should be submitted through the m-government service request trucking system: https://srts.dubaiworld.ae
- A fee of AED 210 shall be collected for every trademark recording request representing one category.
In the event of renewing the brand or changing the brand owner or representative thereof, the above listed documents shall be re-submitted.